Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 11.0 alpha 2

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 12:41:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Gabriel,

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020, Gabriel Dubatti wrote:

> Hi Mitchell,
>
>     I got the same results. Only the buffer that is visible updates the
> colors after a reset.
>
>     I changed the background color to red. See the attached pictures.

You have a pretty heavily customized version of Textadept there, so I don't know if there is something else going on that's causing the problem. For what it's worth, I started with a clean _USERHOME and this in my *~/.textadept/init.lua*:

   events.connect(events.RESET, function()
     for _, view in ipairs(_VIEWS) do
     end
   end)

Note I did not need to have `ui.goto_view()`.

Then I opened a Lua file, split the view once horizontally, and once vertically. Then I opened the command entry and typed `reset`. After the reset, all of my views turned from light to dark.