Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 11.0 alpha 2

From: Gabriel Dubatti <gdubatti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 14:17:12 -0300

Hi Mitchell,

   I know I changed a lot o things, but the code works fine with TA 10.8
and all previous versions of TA.

   What I see is that the buffers that are currently visible in each
view get the theme change, but not the others (show them using ctrl+tab,
for example).  You can reproduce the issue with this:

1) Put this in init.lua:

  for _, vw in ipairs(_VIEWS) do view:set_theme('dark') end

2) Open init.lua and any other file

3) Check with ctrl+tab that both files use the dark theme

4) Change "dark" to "light" in init.lua and save the file

5) Run reset() from the command entry

6) Check that init.lua use the LIGHT theme (ok)

7) Press Ctrl+TAB and check that the other file still used the DARK
theme (not-ok)

   As I said, it's not a big deal, but it seems to me that some theme
configurations are not updated in TA11 in the buffers that are not
visible after a reset when view:set_theme() is called.

   Cheers,

   Gabriel