Re: [code] Suspicious buffer/view migration dialog popping up

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 07:09:35 +0200

Hi,

done... but snif, snif... TA was sort of a reserve where I could write
programs as I think them.
Transitioning from BE to AE is a bit disappointing... A colour is always
going to be a colour and never a color ;-)
I had recommended TA to my daughter's IT teacher exactly because of the use
of BE in variable names, etc.

Best, /PA

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 19:07, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Hi Pedro,
>
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2020, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a Textadept 11.0-alpha2 compiled from code hg-pulled today @ 0800
> > CEST
> > System is a Ubuntu Linux 1904 GTK3
> > I downloaded
> >
> https://github.com/rgieseke/base16-textadept/blob/master/themes/base16-materia.lua
> > to .textadept/themes and
> > sed -i 's/buffer/view/g' base16-materia.lua
> > When I have this minimal .textadept/init.lua one-liner;
> > I get the buffer/view migration dialog popping up.
>
> You also need to 's/colour/color/g'.

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler