Re: [code] Small change in the dark theme

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 07:25:05 +0200

Hi,

you are right, they are really easy to change :-)

It was just that I'm using TextAdept in some of the Python programming labs
in the university and students often don't see what is code and what is
folding in the "midst of the battle". This is not TextAdept specific. Any
editor with a theme not distinguishing between code and "surroundings"
produces a lot of headaches

Just my .2 cents, /PA

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 at 22:46, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Hi Pedro,
>
> On Tue, 14 Jul 2020, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > just a small patch/suggestion for the dark theme:
>
> Thanks, but I prefer the current theme settings. Fortunately, it's not
> hard to change per-user.

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler