[code] ui.highlight_words makes a more confusing experience

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 06:38:06 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

I started working with the very last code and I was a bit confused with the
highlight_words stuff.
I know you can solve it by

ui.highlight_words = ui.HIGHLIGHT_NONE

and I have done it, but IMvvvHO that should be the default behaviour. It's
a cool feature, no doubt, but I would make the user select it, if (s)he
really wants it.

I'm used to switching editors and adapting to their ways, but imagine a
novice programmer. If I had to pick just one TextAdept feature "to take to
a lonely island" it's the clean interface. Multi-highlight makes things
fuzzier.

And a very stupid request... Could the find dialog use mono fonts, please?
This makes things so much cleaner when working with regular expressions

Best, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler