Re: [code] Small patch to include install in the YAML and file_diff modules

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 07:32:15 +0200

Good :-) that’s a relief 😅

My 2 cents: I create Debian packages for the modules and install them in /usr/share/textadept/modules
This way I have a relatively fine-grained control of what I install and uninstall. I start with the module in $HOME/.textadept and when I’m confident enough I need the functionality, I create de package.

Best,/PA

Enviado desde mi iPhone