Re: Unable to start the windows version

From: Quentin Dugauthier <dugauth....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:34:53 +0200

Thanks for the tip. I tried that as well, but without success so far. Can
you point me to the exact GTK build that you used ?
Besides, do you copy all the DLLs that you find in the archive directly to
the root folder of textadept (at the level of the executable) or do you keep
the folder structure ?

Thanks again.