New theme - scite-dark

From: dflock <duncan.l....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:05:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
Thanks for sorting out my problem earlier!

I've been playing around with textadept since then and I've created a
new theme for it, based on the shipping scite one.

It's a dark theme, with colours based on the gedit Twilight theme and
is available here:

http://www.duncanlock.net/misc/scite-dark-theme.tar.gz

Also included is a modified php.lua lexer file which splits the types
out from the general keywords so they can be coloured differently. It
also splits out booleans, but this doesn't seem to follow through into
the theme colouring properly.

The only major problem with this theme is that I don't know how to
change the cursor/caret colour, so it's black on black at the moment,
which is quite hard to use.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this, per theme, or even globally?

Thanks,