Re: New theme - scite-dark

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:39:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

> The only major problem with this theme is that I don't know how to
> change the cursor/caret colour, so it's black on black at the moment,
> which is quite hard to use.
>
> Any suggestions as to how to fix this, per theme, or even globally?

http://scintilla.sourceforge.net/ScintillaDoc.html#CaretAndSelectionStyles

You can use the Lua equivalents of those functions. An example is in
core/events.lua for the default 'view_new' handler (if a theme isn't
defined). For your textadept (not lexer) theme, just add the necessary
code to view.lua.