Re: Textadept 1.0

From: vais <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 17:38:37 -0800 (PST)

Hello, Mitchell, long time no speak! I tried to install on OS X and no
luck. GTK-OSX installed just fine, put the .app file into the
applications directory, but when I launch it I get a message that the
application quit unexpectedly. Any ideas? Do you have a Mac to test
on? I loved scite tools a lot, and I would love to be able to use
textadept on my mac. Let me know if I can help test!

Vais