Re: Textadept 1.0

From: Vais Salikhov <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 21:45:03 -0500

Cal, thank you for jumping on this one and helping to test - now I got
it to work on my mac as well.

Mitchell, thank you for Textadept - it is looking pretty awesome on
the mac and even drag n' dropping files onto the editor pane works - I
am very impressed with gtk-osx.

Now all we need are tabs for buffers and better performance with large
files - somethig that has always been a strong point of scite in my
experience.

Keep up the great work!

Vais