Re: Textadept 1.1

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 11:11:39 -0800 (PST)

Brian,

> I'm having a problem with my custom-compiled version. The theme files in
> lexers/themes aren't being loaded. Any idea where I should start looking
> for the cause of that?

I take it there are no messages when you run textadept from the
command line?

The lexer gets its themes from the 'lexer.lua.home' and
'lexer.lua.color.theme' properties set in the 'view_new' handler in
'core/events.lua'. Make sure those are set properly. It will fall back
on the 'light' theme if needed.

I'm not sure exactly what your "aren't being loaded" statement means
(path error? no theme set? etc.), but hopefully that helps.