Re: Textadept 1.1

From: Brian Schott <brian-sch....at.cox.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:43:48 -0600

Well, I tossed some random garbage into the theme file to see if there
would be a parse error. I did this on the pre-compiled version on my
32-bit laptop and then using the self-compiled version on the 64-bit
desktop. Only the pre-compiled version complained about a syntax error.
That's what leads me to believe that it isn't even being read.

The correct buffer.lua and view.lua ARE being read and applied, but
anything in lexers/themes/ isn't. Stranger still is that typing
buffer:add_text(''..buffer:get_property('lexer.lua.color.theme')) into a
running instance of Textadept prints "dark" to the buffer as expected. I
just can't figure out why nothing is the correct color.

Brian