Re: Textadept 1.1

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 14:01:34 -0800 (PST)

Brian,

> Adding _G.print statements to lexer.lua does nothing, so it appears
> that's not being evaluated either. I couldn't get that patch linked to
> in CVS there to apply to the 177 release of Scintilla. (But the one on
> the Textadept download page does apply cleanly)

Assuming that you're looking at the lexer.lua Textadept is loading,
I'd fire up a debugger and look into ScintillaBase::SetLexerLanguage
(scintilla/src/ScintillaBase.cxx:474) and see that "color_theme" is
being set as expected. I'm not sure why _G.print wouldn't do anything
as it should be printing to STDOUT.