Re: Command-line arguments

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:01:46 -0800 (PST)

Alex,

> Out of curiosity: are the other GTK+ applications on Windows like Gimp
> and GnuCash any use when hunting down such a problem?

I've found that those applications actually parse the command line
string in C/C++, which is not what I wanted to do. I simply wanted to
get each parameter and give it to Lua. The MSDN documentation told me
I could convert the single command line string into the *argv[] form I
am familiar with, but I got really hung up on that. What I ended up
doing was to pass the whole command line string to Lua and use LPeg to
parse it into the arg table.