Re: uri_dropped, "drag commands" - detecting if user is holding down a key

From: vais <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:57:03 -0800 (PST)

I see. Strictly speaking, though, modifier keys are not necessary for
implementing drag commands - they would just add more versatility.
Being able to respond to the uri_dropped event is all that's needed to
implement them.

For anyone interested, here is a link: http://manual.macromates.com/en/drag_commands#drag_commands

I think most examples of these are rather contrived, but there is
definitely potential to do some cool stuff with that. It's nice to
know it can be done in TA - I don't think Scite exposes this
functionality in any way.

Vais