Re: Feature suggestion: Incremental search

From: vais <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:17:30 -0800 (PST)

If I may put my 2 cent's worth: I don't see anything wrong with the
way incremental search is implemented in Scite. It is almost the same
in Textmate as well. In fact, incremental search in TM looks exactly
the same as the Lua Command Entry in Textadept. The Find panel is
already full, and there is still no support for "Replace in Selection"
and "Mark All" (both Scite features). Perhaps instead of adding to the
Find panel, the Command Entry UI could be "repurposed" for incremental
search?

Vais