Re: Feature suggestion: Incremental search

From: vais <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:38:13 -0800 (PST)

Mitchell, I agree "Mark All" is pretty useless (never used it myself).
However, "Replace in Selection" I use all the time. Of course one
could open another buffer, etc. but that is more work :)

Perhaps "Replace in Selection" should be something the user can
implement themselves. I put in an issue 24 for this with a suggestion
of how it can be done without changing the UI, and at some point I
will be adding some user code there for anyone interested. Feel free
to ignore this request if you truly believe it is "bloat". That's the
whole point of having a ridiculously configurable text editor - bloat
features can be added by users!

Vais