Re: Feature suggestion: Incremental search

From: vais <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:09:48 -0800 (PST)

Alex, I agree that something along the lines of char_added event would
make the Find box more hackable. The problem is that without a
checkbox to turn on incremental search mode you'd be stuck with an all-
or-nothing situation: either all searches are incremental or not. This
can still be usable - perhaps a key binding and/or menu item to toggle
this mode.

Vais