Re: Textadept output buffer

From: Vais Salikhov <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:55:48 -0500

Uncanny...

You have been totally on a roll this month. I am glad I have
rediscovered textadept for myself at just the right time to witness so
much development.

I was wondering what all this means for scite-st. I mean the
situation is pretty clear with scite-tools - they are directly
portable to textadept. But what about scite-st? It is starting to look
kind of like an evolutionary dead end at this point. Correct me if I'm
wrong in assuming this. Will there be any development on scite-st
going forward? Not that I personally care anyway - I am Textadept all
the way now, baby :)

Please keep up the great work you have been doing on textadept. You
truly have something special here.

Vais