Re: Textadept output buffer

From: Alex <alex.bep....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:12:55 -0800 (PST)

Really looking forward to this. I have had the same idea since I tried
Textadept for the first time. I just never got around to implementing
it. I am so glad to see that Vais is invested in suggesting great
changes for Textadept and you, Mitchell, really are on a roll. – How
do you find the time for all the TA development?! :)

Best,
Alex