Re: Symlink to textadept on OS X

From: Rob <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 01:54:38 -0800 (PST)

You can set up an alias using the open command:
alias textadept='open -a ~/Applications/textadept.app'
Then, 'textadept example.txt' should open the file in Textadept.

On a side note, that either opening executable inside the .app bundle
or more simply
open -n -a ~/Applications/textadept.app
will open another instance of Textadept. I think this was asked
recently.

Btw, thanks Mitchell for this really promising editor. I used Scite
when I used Windows,
but never really got into it, because I want my editor to be cross-
platform.

Best,
Rob