textadept.pm.add_browser: how about modify and remove?

From: vais <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:02:16 -0800 (PST)

Mitchell, do you think it would be worth it to add two more functions
to textadept.pm to allow modifying and removing browsers? Here's what
I have in mind - in addition to textadept.pm.add_browser(prefix), two
more functions:

textadept.pm.remove_browser(prefix)
textadept.pm.modify_browser(old_prefix, new_prefix)

Here is an example of how this could be useful: currently, file
browser "forgets" the path you type in if you go to another browser
and want to come back. modify_browser could be used to set the path
prefix typed into the input box to appear in the list instead of the
"/" prefix. Each time a new path is loaded in the file browser, this
path replaces the default "/", so you can leave to go to the buffer
browser then come back to the same place in the file system.

Here is an example where remove_browser could be useful: I have
implemented a feature (I really like from Textmate) whereby dragging
and dropping a folder onto textadept window loads the folder as a file
browser in textadept. At some point I want to be able to remove these
entries in the list, but as it stands now they all have to stick
around forever (until textadept is closed).