Re: textadept.pm.add_browser: how about modify and remove?

From: Vais Salikhov <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:10:26 -0500

Thank you for your suggestions, Mitchell. This is definitely not a
show-stopper. I suspected there was a good reason the implementation
is not symmetrical. It is more than good enough though, and I agree
it's not worth the trouble you describe to implement these missing
functions at this point.

Vais