Re: OS X: dragging and dropping a file (or folder) onto textadept icon in the dock

From: Vais Salikhov <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:07:16 -0500

Rob, I think it depends on what type of file you drag and drop. If the
file type is associated with textadept in finder, it has always worked
for me as well. For example, if you do "always open with..." textadept
for a file with a .lua extension, the change the association for
all .lua files in "get info" dialog, you can start dragging and
dropping other .lua files onto the ta icon, and it accepts it. The
issue is to be able to drag any file, group of files, or directory
onto the icon.

Thanks,

Vais