Re: OS X: dragging and dropping a file (or folder) onto textadept icon in the dock

From: vais <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:11:50 -0800 (PST)

You beat me to it, Mitchell :)

Please be so kind as to review my implementation here (just 12 lines
added to open_helper): http://code.google.com/p/textadept/issues/detail?id=44

I hope I have not just wasted half my evening figuring it out...

Also, I took the liberty of creating an issue for tracking the
Info.plist solution. It seems all other <dict> entries are not needed
at all, just the two you provided: http://code.google.com/p/textadept/issues/detail?id=45

Thank you Rob and thank you Mitchell!

Vais