Re: autocompleteword.automatic option?

From: Vais Salikhov <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:55:36 -0500

Thank you, Mitchell. I think the autocompleteword.automatic
configuration option is well worth cloning from Scite - it is one of
those things that makes me miss Scite when using any other editor.

Currently TA work just like Textmate - you have to hit Esc. It is just
so common in source code to have repetition of the same keywords,
variable names, etc, that having automatic completion suggestion is a
single most important (language-neutral) productivity feature you can
have in a programmer's text editor. I believe Scite got that just right.

Vais