Re: TAB instead of Ctrl-I

From: vais <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:53:57 -0800 (PST)

Hello, Vyacheslav,

Adding keys['\t'] = { m_snippets.insert } is enough - just make sure
you quit Textadept and re-open it. This worked for me.

That said, Mitchell warned against using Tab key for snippet insertion
in the original implementation of scite-snippets for the Scite editor
(you can read about it here: http://caladbolg.net/scite_snippets.php,
just search for "Tab" on that page). I am not sure if that warning
still applies in Textadept. Perhaps Mitchell can weigh in on that.

Bottom line: tab key does work for snippet insertion in Textadept, but
there may be some edge cases where it is a problem. If you discover
them, please post about your experience here.

Thanks,

Vais