Re: TAB instead of Ctrl-I

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:26:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

> I was adding it to key_commands.lua, but it seems that right place is
> key_commands_std.lua.

Sorry for the confusion. I have consolidated key_commands_
{std,mac}.lua into a single key_commands.lua for the next release.

> As for the indenting functionality, I was able to work around it with the
> following dirty patch.
> <snip>

I have committed something similar to HG (r332).

BTW, I recall why I chose Ctrl+I for snippet expansion: SciTE didn't
have the OnKey Lua extension at the time I wrote snippets. There was
no way to have Tab function normally if no snippet was expanded once
the key command was assigned. I didn't think to change this behavior
once I submitted OnKey for inclusion and since I don't use snippets
anymore, the though has never crossed my mind since.

Thanks!