Re: Find In Files - file patterns

From: Vais Salikhov <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 23:50:00 -0500

Well, Mitchell, I am aware of this option, but that means another
dialog to click through whether you like it or not. Sometimes (most of
the time) you wouldn't care, but you would have to click through it
anyway. This makes it a sub-optimal solution IMHO.

I know this is a tough one. Any other ideas on a find string format
that would interfere the least with the normal Find string
functionality? Keep in mind, specifying a file pattern is an
exception, not a rule.

Thanks,
Vais