Re: Find In Files - file patterns

From: vais <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 23:07:09 -0800 (PST)

Please accept my apologies for the double post above (not sure how
that happened, but that'll teach me not to post from my cell phone.)

I just had a "Duuh!" moment as I was getting ready to turn in for the
night: the Replace input box is the solution. It is not used when
doing Find In Files, and I don't see that it will ever be. What if,
when In Files option is checked, the label on the Replace box changes
to File Pattern or something along these lines?

What do you think?

Vais