Re: Preserving the File Browser tree state when switching PM Browsers

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 22:11:45 -0800 (PST)

> At the moment I do not know how to utilize this.

Figured something out. I had to add a new 'pm_view_filled' event, but
it works. Now, for example, if you open the file browser and drill
down to a file or directory, make a selection, switch to a different
browser, and switch back to the previous file browser (based on
pm.entry_text), the selection is restored as you had left it. Since
cursors are saved based on pm.entry_text, you can have any number of
browsers with saved cursors to switch back to.