Re: Remember last position

From: vais <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 19:15:11 -0800 (PST)

Remembering window size is straight-forward to implement in a cross-
platform fashion. Remembering window position may be much more tricky
across all possible Win32, Linux, and OSX window managers. And return
on investment is relatively minimal. Is this what you meant, Mitchell,
or you just wouldn't do it on the principle that it's the window
manager's job?