Re: Maximize/Restore window on OS X (aka Zoom)

From: vais <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:24:49 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, Mitchell, I am aware of that. This is only half the story,
though. What I would like to do is something along these lines:

function toggle_zoom()
  if textadept.original_size then
    textadept.size = textadept.original_size
    textadept.original_size = nil
  else
    textadept.original_size = textadept.size
    textadept.size = {screen.width, screen.height}
  end
end

It is the "screen.width, screen.height" part that I am not sure how to
get at. Is this information available? Perhaps there is something like
this available in GTK that can be exposed to scripting?

Vais