Re: Maximize/Restore window on OS X (aka Zoom)

From: vais <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:24:33 -0800 (PST)

Come to think of it, being able to get and set window position from
Lua would help Alex's issue with having TA always open in the same
place as last time it was closed. He could then just add another line
to save_session and load_session to restore previous position. Unless
it is prohibitively complex, the more scriptability the better IMHO.

Vais