Re: Single instance module and multithreading

From: Vyacheslav Egorov <v.e.ego....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:47:06 +0600

Hi,

Maybe it is better to use some 3rd party library instead of (re)implementing
threading support from scratch?
LuaLanes <http://luaforge.net/projects/lanes/> looks quite interesting: it
supports three major platforms and utilizes message-passing abstraction,
which in many cases makes multithreaded development easier.

I think that threading support of some sort is absolute must for TA, because
it seems impossible to implement REPL or debugger without it.

--
e.v.e