Re: Single instance module and multithreading

From: Alex <alex.bep....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:11:04 -0800 (PST)

So, does it work for you when you actually invoke textadept.io.open
(..)? Nothing happens over here if I call textadept.io.open(..) or
textadept.print(..) from the received(text) function.

Why would you think that this function runs in the main thread? After
all, you pass it as an argument to a lane.

- Alex