Project Manager browser

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 16:33:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I hate the project manager browser. I didn't even want to write it in
the first place. Does anyone find it useful? I've been hard at work
making ta more friendly with different character encodings, and am
really NOT looking forward to rewriting the project manager browser to
use UTF-8 internally. I can see how projects may be useful in an IDE,
but not a text editor, even one as extensible as ta.

Feedback would be appreciated.