Re: Bugs

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:56:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> 2. I get the same E5 on my mac as well. It may have something to do
> with the Alt/Option key hacks Mitchell had to do in order to work
> around some GTK-OSX key handling issues, but he can explain this
> better perhaps.

Yes it has to do with my hack. Replace the '[^A-Za-z ]' with '[%p%d]'
in core/ext/keys.lua line 157.

That said no character will be inserted because Scintilla does not
recognize this method for inputting unicode characters. I don't know
how to work around it. At least the character block will not be
inserted anymore.