Key Command Reference?

From: James Snyder <jbsny....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 15:31:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

I just ran across textadept while looking around for text editors that
integrate Lua. The approach used here looks quite flexible with an
interesting architecture.

I have a few questions/comments based on using the editor for a short
period of time:
1. Is there a built-in way to list key combinations associated with
menu commands along with the menu commands?
2. Is there a way to generate a quick-reference for commands defined?

I realize that given the configuration is all in Lua, it shouldn't be
hard to do either of these things myself :-) I just thought I would
ask first. While a power user may not use or expect these things to
be in the menus (in fact they may have customized all of these to
their liking), the menus could be a nice quick-reference for key
combos in addition to being a way to call methods. Likewise the full
reference, maybe just dumped to a buffer, would be useful as well for
someone who has not yet memorized the key commands, or has forgotten
some.

Kudos for the neat editor. I'm enjoying playing with it :-)