Re: Key Command Reference?

From: Justin <jd....at.njit.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 19:38:24 -0700 (PDT)

I added a cheat sheet for the cheat program, you can read more about
that here:
    http://cheat.errtheblog.com/

To actually use the cheat sheet, just use the command line:
    $ cheat textadept

I'm not sure if when you install it it comes with the textadept sheet,
but it is available on the web site, just in case..