Re: Key Command Reference?

From: James Snyder <jbsny....at.fanplastic.org>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 12:32:16 -0500

Thanks!

Sorry about not responding earlier. I have about 16 different side-
projects going at once :-)

That's quite neat, and I hadn't heard about cheat before.

Is this a mapped out version of the defaults or does it parse the
keybindings file to get the current settings if they change?

I'm planning to try a few things with textadapt and our embedded Lua
once I get LuaRPC working over serial link. I've already got it going
for local sockets:
http://github.com/jsnyder/luarpc/tree/master

I think this could make for a very sweet development model where you
could edit code in textadept and run functions on the embedded device,
with feedback returning to textadept.

Best.

-jsnyder