Ctrl-Tab to go back to the most-recently-used buffer

From: andysky <andysky....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 20:21:20 -0700 (PDT)

I've started using Textadept today and I'm really enjoying its
extensibility features. I'm looking forward to adopt it as my main
programming editor.

A few features were missing for me.. but I've already written a few
scripts to add most of them...

...Now, I need to implement a way to go back to the most-recently-used
buffer (in some editors, like Geany, this is what Ctrl-Tab does) --
basically, to have Ctrl-Tab switch to the previous buffer I was
editing -- just this, this is what I need.

I guess it can be done with code like "textadept.events.add_handler
('buffer_switch', function() .. )" and in that function() I'd store
the previous (or current?) buffer being edited (in an environment
variable? or some global variable for scripts? -- do we have this?)
and then I'd set up a keystroke like Ctrl+Tab to switch to that
buffer...

-- Is this implementation the best? And, if so, how can I store the
value of the previous (or current) buffer being edited?

Thanks in advance.