Prevent "Untitled" buffer; Reorder buffers; Smart indentation

From: andysky <andysky....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 14:16:52 -0700 (PDT)

My switch to Textadept proceeds at a good pace.. :) For now, I have
a couple of questions:

- How can I prevent the "Untitled" buffer from always showing up on
startup?

- Any way to reorder the buffers in the sidebar buffer list? (Without
having to exit and edit .ta_session.)

- Is there any way to have smart indentation? Such as, <Enter> after
"{" creating a new line and indenting it +1 level?

Thank you!