Re: Prevent "Untitled" buffer; Reorder buffers; Smart indentation

From: Vais Salikhov <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 18:28:04 -0400

Regarding help options, this should get you started:

http://cheat.errtheblog.com/s/textadept

Of course there's always the manual, and of course the source code. In
fact, command line arguments are not processed by the TA binary - the
code that does something (anything, it's up to you) with command line
args is in Lua - you can look to see what it does, edit it, etc.