Re: Prevent "Untitled" buffer; Reorder buffers; Smart indentation

From: Vais Salikhov <vsalik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 20:48:47 -0400

Sorry, Andy, my bad - I am getting rusty on TA :(

You could go to the trouble of explicitly removing the Untitled buffer
if there is at least one other buffer open after loading a session
(this is possible to do by modifying the load_session function in core/
file_io.lua), but there is no such thing as no buffer at all - there
must be at least one buffer. As soon as you close the last open
buffer, a new one will be created for you automatically, Untitled.

Once again, sorry for the bad info.

Vais