TextMate theme to TextAdept helper

From: Justin <jd....at.njit.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 23:23:03 -0700 (PDT)

I made a small tool for helping people to convert TextMate themes to
TextAdept themes. I wouldn't call it a full converter, because it
isn't. It just saves you from having to do hours of copy/paste if you
want to convert a theme. All it does is traverse the tmTheme XML and
output TextAdept compatible Lua to a file or to stdout.

Here's the link:
http://github.com/jdp/tm2ta/tree/master

It also isn't a perfect 1:1 conversion either, I don't know a lot
about theming TextMate. If anyone wants to contribute they're more
than welcome. They're actually kind of needed.