Re: move lines up and down

From: morchel <morc....at.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 07:36:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Alex,

Wasn't aware of the wiki and I definitly will use your functions. I
see it as an addition and not as a replacement though, as I always
like to do things quickly without having to select text. That's the
reason for the http://textadept.googlegroups.com/web/search_current_word.lua
too.

Regards, Martin