Re: different snippets when changing lexer?

From: morchel <morc....at.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:44:15 -0700 (PDT)

I am just able to use snippets when I save the file first with a
matching file extension, which isn't a big issue normaly, but with xml-
languages which use just xml as file extension.

Another thing is that I didn't manage to get autocompletion working.
I've no idea why.

Both issues I experience with linux and windows.

Regards, Martin