Re: different snippets when changing lexer?

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 04:23:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> I am just able to use snippets when I save the file first with a
> matching file extension, which isn't a big issue normaly, but with xml-
> languages which use just xml as file extension.

Oh you might be right; a valid file extension may be necessary to
activate a module rather than just a lexer name.

I wonder if it's a good idea to load modules based on lexers rather
than file extensions. Anyone?

> Another thing is that I didn't manage to get autocompletion working.
> I've no idea why.

What kind of autocompletion? From the buffer or API file? If it's the
latter look at the 'lua' or 'c' modules for examples of how to do
this.